It all started with a placemat. I found these placemats several years ago, I THINK at Steinmart, but they only had 4. However, I loved the beautiful design and the fact that they had shells on them. So I have set a table, in the dining room, with SOME of my shells.  I used my clear bubble goblets that remind me of the bubbles in the ocean. Brown sugar "sand" is in the bottom of the goblet with some TINY shells and a starfish.
 The placesetting is simple today. Not a large stack of dishes as I wanted the placemat and shells to star. My everyday green dinner plate is placed on an angle with a scalloped:) white salad plate and a single shell.
 The shell votives are at each place setting.
 I found these new candle holders last year at Home Goods. Love the stacked shells and driftwood. The black base also blends with the black of the placemats.
 I placed a green candle ring on them and embellished it with some more shells.

 This is the placemat that started it all:)

 The runner reminds me of the WAVES in the ocean.

 2 starfish votives flank the centerpiece.

 This is my faux  clam shell FILLED to overflowing with shells and a piece of coral!  Big, small and in between, I love them all. I placed a sea fan behind the shell and.....
 this fun fish piece, another HG find, several years ago.


I need a tiny pail and shovel, huh:)
AHHHH, to be by the sea................
My coral pillow from Kirklands.


 The view from the foyer. Maybe next year I will fill my hutch with shell dishes. I have many and will do another shell table soon.


 I realized that these pillows blend beautifully with the placemat.....

 So, here's to you, my friends, hoping that you SEA the beauty of the summer.
 I will be linking to these parties:
 Metamorphosis Monday, Inspire Me Tuesday, Wow Us Wednesdays, Tutorials Tips and Tidbits, Home and Garden Thursday, Be Inspired Friday, Feathered Nest Friday, Seasonal Sundays, Happy List Tuesdays
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Cuisine Kathleen for Let’s Dish!~
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday~

At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday~

Thanks SO much for your visit. XO, Pinky

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Top